JOSEPH KONIAK'S TIPS FOR WEARING THE WAVE
- This soft curl can also be achieved using a wide barrel tongs. I work with the Diva range, perhaps using a little soft gel to give the hair more texture.
- The Joseph Koniak Sleepers are also an easy way to get loose curls – twist large sections of dry hair around the Sleepers and leave to set – they are comfortable to wear and easy to use at home.
- Loose waves also look great in a demi up-do. Give the crown a little lift with gentle backcombing and sweep the two upper sections behind the head and secure with criss crossing pins.
- Kristen Stewart worked her loose waves in this way at the Breaking Dawn premier. Pulling out some hair to the sides of the face keeps it feeling young and relaxed.
- There is a real sixties vibe to a lot of the current celebrity looks, young, fresh but ensuring the hair looks healthy and shiny makes it feel very modern. Nowadays we have the hair technology to really create any look for almost any hair type.
Via Daily Mail UK